This book is my gift to the travelers that seek understanding of self and appreciate responsible stewardship and its call to action. Sometimes I bump into those who have dreams with no demands and ponder in total defeat. Ignorance can choke progression and cause misfortune so it is only wise to seek counsel, therefore added knowledge may freely flow unto thee. I encourage you to follow your life’s signs and do a critical study into the causes and effects of major situations that seem coincidental. Those moments actually highlight a deep world that may still exist in someone else’s life and your resolutions can create valuable solutions that renew hope and change the life of a human being.
Great friends....Ram & Angelica
Book - Signings & other updates soon.
Find all books and info @ other venues:
Interesting fight yesterday, although the outcome wasn't
what Kuya Manny wanted...we enjoyed the fight & his heart.
Congrats to FM! #PhilippineDreamMRJ
Salamat po Kuya Manny!
(Included in Book)
The Earth has so many natural gifts that it is impossible to put them all in a bottle and sale what's already been given to the human family and its inhabitants for free; or list on this one blog. However as I travel abroad adjusting to climates and cultural eating habits, I find that it was sincerely necessary to keep a record of successful practices. Not just for me but others that may one day say goodbye to sophisticated slavery and hello to real freedom. The information that I list are from herbal remedies or suggestions that I have tried for myself and therefore sharing with you. The hope is to inspire each reader to see the beautiful gifts of Earth for themselves...and share their portion as well...which is the gift that keeps on giving.
Asthma, Bone Health, Heart diseases, Migraine, Constipation, Indigestion, Kidney disorders, Blood cholesterol, Antibacterial activity, Breast cancer, Alzheimer’s disease and more
Red Wine (from the Grapes)
Polyphenols in red wine, The French paradox, Resveratrol in red wines, Proanthocyanidins and more
Sleep disorders, anxiety, depression, mild tremors, epilepsy, attention deficit-hyperactivity disorder (ADHD), and chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS).
When I first taste this juicy fruit here in the Philippines, it felt like I was eating from heavens garden. Here are 35 reasons why the Mangosteen Fruit should be in every ones diet.
2. Heal the inflammation.
3. Improving communication between cells.
4. DNA damage fail.
5. Tool of the lymph system.
6. Maintains optimal thyroid function.
7. Reduce insulin resistance.
8. Help with weight loss.
9. Heal nerve damage.
10. Balances the endocrine system.
11. The tools of the synergy of the body.
12. Relieve hemorrhoids.
13. Help lower blood sugar levels (hypoglycemia).
14. Kemerah-merahan/bersisik alleviate skin disease (psoriasis).
15. Help heal wounds.
16. Relieve pain from carpal tunnel syndrome (a disease that occurs in the wrist and fingers caused by pressure that often occurs in the section. And usually are caused by too frequent use of keyboard and mouse).
17. Removes dry scaly skin disease chronic (neurodermatitis). The anti-inflammatory properties of mangosteen can reduce the scales and itchy skin disease.
18. Help treat GERD (chronic disease characterized by the flow of stomach acid into the esophagus).
19. Helps heal ulcers / sores.
20. Relieve irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
21. Help stop diarrhea.
22. Can ease the inflammation of the small or large intestine known as Crohn `s disease.
23. One can prevent inflammatory bowel disease (diverticulitis).
24. Help prevent heart disease.
25. Strengthen blood vessels.
26. Lowering LDL cholesterol.
27. Lowering high blood pressure.
28. Helps prevent arteriosclerosis.
Make More Younger
29. Increase energy, enhance the excitement and increase stamina.
30. Slow the aging process.
31. Help prevent deterioration of the brain disease (dementia and Alzheimer `s).
32. Help prevent kidney stones.
33. Help prevent nervous system diseases (Parkinson’s).
34. Relieve pain from arthritis.
35. Repairing the damage from the use of painkillers (NSAIDs).
Rambutan fruit are another of my all time favorite.
Rambutan contains carbohydrate, protein, fat, phosphorus, iron, calcium and vitamin C. Skin tannin and fruits contain saponin. The seeds contain fat and polifenol. The leaves contain tannin and saponin. Skin stem contains tannin, saponin, flavonida, pectic substances, and iron.
These rich plants have great benefits and grows in my backyard and I use it often!
This is delicious grilled and sautéed with lemon. My favorite along with its rich heart healthy nutrients.
No wonder beauty is Abundant indeed here in Asia! I'm happy to have this in my back yard as well...see site for its many healthy and beauty benefits.
I was just thinking that of all the trails in this life there is one that matters most. It is the trail of a true human being. I think you are on this trail and it is good to see.
Morning meditation in the mountains always end with a refreshing smile.